We want you to be happy with the books you buy from the Sikh Bookshelf and we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee within the first 30-days of purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return the book for a full refund of the cost of the book. Following is our policy on returns and refunds, so please keep these things in mind:
1. We accept returns for any reason for a period of up to 30-days. After that, the sale is final and refunds will not be given.
2. Return shipping is your responsibility. Please pack the book using the same care it was shipped to you.
3. It is important that the book is returned in the same condition you received it. If you think you may return the book, be careful with handling dust jackets and book spines.
4. Refunds will be given through Paypal, and will be issued to the same credit card or Paypal account that was used in the purchase. Of course, shipping is non-refundable.
5. Exchanges are certainly possible, so please contact us by email if that is your preference.
Thank you, and let us know how we can serve you better.